We began dinner service at the beginning of June, 2014 under the guidance of Chef Torsten Schulz.
We currently serve dinner Friday and Saturday evenings from 5 pm to 9 pm. Dress is casual. Reservations are suggested.
Our intent is to provide our customer an experience that they cannot get at home (or anywhere else for that matter) – with respect to food quality, preparation and service.
We change our menu frequently – based upon seasonality, ingredient availability, and the discretion of our chef.
- Each menu consists of four courses which usually include a soup or salad, several appetizers, entrees, and of course desserts – as well as freshly baked breads and rolls.
- Courses are designed to complement each other but you are free to enjoy as many or few as you would like – a la carte.
- We offer four, five and six course chef’s tasting menus at a discounted price.
- Each menu is designed to accommodate gluten, vegetarian and dairy dietary considerations.
- Although we have allowed patrons to bring wine in the past, we now have our beer & wine license and request that you enjoy our selection of carefully chosen beers and wines which complement the ever changing menu.
- We offer Gerolsteiner sparkling water.
This weeks dinner menu:Michael_March_24_25