Our menu is created throughout the week by Chef Torsten Schulz:
- Each menu consists of four courses and includes freshly baked breads and rolls and specially created non alcholic cocktails that utilize fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Although courses are all designed to complement each other, we want you to feel comfortable enjoying as many or few as you would like.
- Each week, we also offer a four course tasting menu.
- Each menu is designed to accomodate dietary considerations – specifically, gluten, vegetarian and dairy. With each menu, you could enjoy a four course meal that is vegan, gluten and dairy free. This being said, menus, of course, also accomodate conventional diets and tastes.
- We offer Gerolsteiner sparkling and Voss sparkling and still waters.
- Courses one and two offer two choices each and consist of a variety of salads, soups and lighter entrees.
- Course three offers four main courses – meat, seafood, poultry and vegan.
- Course four offers two choices – one vegan and one conventional.
- Please find attached the menu that we have planned for 11, 12 and 13 Sept.